Skip to content
- Nymphing rigs for trout and steelhead require extra power to turn over setups with long leaders and heavy flies (and if we’re honest, sometimes some added weights on the line). Once it’s on the water, these presentations require a significant amount of line control to keep the drift in the “zone.”
- With the help of Kelly Galloup, we developed the Super-Dri Nymph/Indicator line with an aggressive front taper and thick tip section to turn over the heaviest of nymphing setups. And with its extended rear taper, you’ll be throwing enough stack mends to dead drift your indicator all the way to the next run!
- Available in sizes ranging from 4wt to 8wt to get you effectively nymphing for trout, steelhead, and everything else in-between. The pale peach head color is easy to spot, but not so bold that it will risk spooking the pool in clear conditions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection