It's hard to beat the freedom of traveling light, so we designed the Freestone Ambidextrous Tactical Sling to carry just what you need, nothing more. From dedicated tippet and floatant storage to a magnetic docking station for tools, this optimized sling pack has the space and features to help you make the most of every cast without weighing you down. Compression straps hold your rod for the approach and return hikes.
- Ambidextrous design allows you to carry your gear on either the right or left shoulder
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside from top or either side of pack
- Front shoulder strap with magnetic docking station for mitten clamps, retractor attachment and looped webbing for nipper storage
- Lower shoulder strap has stretch mesh pocket for essentials and floatant storage
- Adjustable front panel contains loop field for wet fly storage, secured tippet holder, coated webbing daisy chain, and compression straps with rod storage
- Ambidextrous vertical net carry system
100% 420D Oxford nylon with DWR finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven