50' 1/2" Anchor Rope w/Carabiner
$59.95 Sale • Save
1/2" braided polypropylene is resistant to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most other chemicals. Not recommended for rescue lines. Non floating.
- Tensile strength 1845 lbs.
The NRS Sliq Twist Lock Carabiner offers auto-locking security and single-hand operation.
- Our Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Simultaneously closes and locks for easy operation. Lock disengages with a quick twist to open.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
1 kN = 225 lbs of force
Strength Closed: 25kN